• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland in Bangladesh 2022/23

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Ireland :101 all out (Campher 36.Hasan 5 fer, Taskin 3 fer, Ibadot 2 wkts)

Bangladesh :102/0 (13.1)
Tamim 41*
D. kumar 50*

BD won by 10 wkts

BD won series 2/0.

G. S. Kohli

BD t20I team without Mahmudullah & Afif Hossain vs Ireland 0

Shakib Al Hasan [Captain], Litton Kumer Das, Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Towhid Hridoy, Shamim Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Rishad Hossain, Jaker Ali Anik.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Ireland :101 all out (Campher 36.Hasan 5 fer, Taskin 3 fer, Ibadot 2 wkts)

Bangladesh :102/0 (13.1)
Tamim 41*
D. kumar 50*

BD won by 10 wkts

BD won series 2/0.
Pretty comprehensive result for the Tigers. I feel like Ireland seem to be better at longer format cricket and, given a fair shake, can probably pan out as a decent strength test team even if their limited overs teams aren't quite on the same level

Aritro

International Regular
Ireland on a bit of a hiding to nothing playing in the subcontinent with hardly any preparation. They hardly play at all in the first place, probably pretty much never play in South Asia and they've probably had one match against a board XI to to get the hang of it. Probably understandable that the bowlers have failed to find the right part of the pitch to land it. The batting, though, has been dog ****. Far too many ungainly wafts outside off stump to quite innocuous deliveries.

Nice to see our boys being so clinical. This white ball pace attack is quality.

G. S. Kohli

Ireland squads
T20Is against Bangladesh: paul Stirling (c)Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Graham Hume, Matthew Humphreys, Barry McCarthy, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Ben White, Conor Olphert (T20Is only), Craig Young (T20Is only)

Resources Regional newspaper india.

G. S. Kohli

Ireland have won toss & have opted To Bowls i wonder why matches stages in after noon? For Ramadan ( રમઝાન ) month or Dew in late evening 20/20?

G. S. Kohli

Paul Stirling must regreat himself about toss.
BD 1st power play score 81/0. I guess this is highest by Bangladesh

118/2
23 ball 47>> L.kumar D perished off Young

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Rony Talukdar Batting style reminds me of Habibul Bashar ( Known as Mr 50 with 38 int'L 50 & 3 hundred ) former BD captain & Hard hitting batsman

So far 6 bangladeshi player hits fastest 50, in t20I, M.Ashraful off 20 ball and rest of them in 24 ball including Rony T today.

G. S. Kohli

Aminul Islam was also amazing bangladeshi batsman in 2000.

Aminul Islam to hit 145 runs in Bangladesh's "inaugural Test against India" in 2000, the second-highest in a nation's debut after Charles Bannerman's 165 for Australia in the first official Test match.