• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
'He made a mistake there...': Virender Sehwag criticizes Virat Kohli's strike rate amid slowest-ton controversy.
Sehwag said that he batted too slowly for hs initial 50 runs.

If ex players are openly or subtly saying it, I don't know why others are refusing to accept it.

I don't even care about RCB winning or losing or the IPL, it's about the World Cup and if Kohli bats this way in the 1st innings on a flat pitch in the WC, India is more likely to be in trouble or they'd need Kuldeep/Bumrah to pull some magic.

HouHsiaoHsien

State Captain
'He made a mistake there...': Virender Sehwag criticizes Virat Kohli's strike rate amid slowest-ton controversy.

If ex players are openly or subtly saying it, I don't know why others are refusing to accept it.

I don't even care about RCB winning or losing or the IPL, it's about the World Cup and if Kohli bats this way in the 1st innings on a flat pitch in the WC, India is more likely to be in trouble or they'd need Kuldeep/Bumrah to pull some magic.
Sawai Mansingh ain’t flat first of all. Secondly Sehwag didn’t say that

Arachnodouche

International Captain

Yep, simply doesn't matter that he ends up with a SR of 150 if he bats at just over 100 for the first 40 balls of the innings. That's valuable momentum eaten into; you're only ever playing catchup afterwards, however pyrotechnical the acceleration may appear.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Btw would be lovely to see Pant help Delhi chase this
Delhi are idiots. Brings in uncapped Indian player who has t20s strike rate of 114. They could've easily subbed nortje with inform and ultra aggressive fraser-mcgurk and unleashed him in power play. That was their only chance of winning now they've all but lost this game.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
He’s blaming the others mostly
even we are mostly blaming others or we know how **** they have been,

BUT actually we don't truly care about other RCB players because they are NOT going to play for India in the World Cup!! We only care about how this affects us in the WC...

Maxwell, Green, Faf, Karthik doing f all doesn't mean anything to India's T20 WC campaign. Kohli batting again this way does! especially after that 83* off 59 balls vs KKR who chased the total down in just 16.5 overs...

Last edited:

ma1978

State Captain
even we are mostly blaming others or we know how **** they have been,

BUT actually we don't truly care about other RCB players because they are NOT going to play for India in the World Cup!! We only care about how this affects us in the WC...

Maxwell, Green, Faf, Karthik doing f all doesn't mean anything to India's T20 WC campaign. Kohli batting again this way does! especially after that 83* off 59 balls vs KKR who chased the total down in just 16.5 overs...
I don't are about the T20 world cup, I want to see Kohli play enough balls to ensure he is in form for the next 10 tests