• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Sunil1z

International Regular
this is a huge, huge reach

he didnt miss a season but he did play as a pure batsman in 1 season
Huge reach ?
Then show me the evidence and prove me wrong.
Shami, Bumrah all have missed IPL due to injury. When has Pandya missed IPL due to injury.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Huge reach ?
Then show me the evidence and prove me wrong.
Shami, Bumrah all have missed IPL due to injury. When has Pandya missed IPL due to injury.
Kohli never missed a season of ipl due to injury, closest was 2017 when he missed some matches. he has also skipped multiple series claiming rest, based on this i can say that Kohli avoids international duty to play ipl

see? i can do this too

funny part is that the same accusation was thrown at Bumrah until last year, hell people were throwing it at him even until the start of last ipl because they somehow believed he would return for ipl alone even after the announcements

Sunil1z

International Regular
Kohli never missed a season of ipl due to injury, closest was 2017 when he missed some matches. he has also skipped multiple series claiming rest, based on this i can say that Kohli avoids international duty to play ipl

see? i can do this too

funny part is that the same accusation was thrown at Bumrah until last year, hell people were throwing it at him even until the start of last ipl because they somehow believed he would return for ipl alone even after the announcements
Kohli has played 100 Tests . How many has Pandya played ?

Socerer 01

International Captain
Kohli has played 100 Tests . How many has Pandya played ?
turns out being a pace allrounder who bowls quick with a dodgy action and body isn’t conducive to a prolonged test career in most cases without workload management, who woulda thunk

also, tests are not t20s ffs

Sunil1z

International Regular
turns out being a pace allrounder who bowls quick with a dodgy action and body isn’t conducive to a prolonged test career in most cases without workload management, who woulda thunk

also, tests are not t20s ffs
Then India should move past him imo and invest in other pace bowling all rounder.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
not that im an expert but you could be a rich af dude and still be seen down socially based on your heritage in this lovely country
I am not denying that does not happen in parts of India but I will be very very surprised if that was how its intended in the big cities. I think its a classic case of reading too much into what has become a regular insult in India.

Pretty sure every slur in our country would have a caste based construct given our history.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I am not denying that does not happen in parts of India but I will be very very surprised if that was how its intended in the big cities. I think its a classic case of reading too much into what has become a regular insult in India.

Pretty sure every slur in our country would have a caste based construct given our history.
i wouldnt be surprised tbh, the upcoming gen is very toxic on those lines from what ive seen on social media, its a sad state of affairs

agreed on the history bit, we have to move forward with better, more progressive and inclusive insults to progress as a society :ph34r:

Sunil1z

International Regular
I think Daemon has forgotten Coffee with Karan episode featuring Pandya and what he said there 😣
Otherwise he wouldn’t be defending Pandya.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont think there is anything to defend and both of you are being childish here. Pandya is who he is and some people dont like the way he presents himself and that is fine. The word itself is not intended to be anything other than a regular insult and I dont think anyone is losing anything over it, except Daemon coz... google, I guess? I really dont think it impacts Pandya much either. And fans can love/hate players as much as they want.

The way MI and Pandya have handled this entire episode has definitely left a lot to be desired though. Its almost as if he wants to play a WWE style heel. If that is the case, being booed and called names is just part of the deal and he has to live with it. End of.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
5 overs 60 is something chasing sides should fancy themselves to get at Chinnaswamy almost every time in the night games. Lets see if Virat's still got his chasemaster attributes.