• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2019

Borges

International Regular
Simon Taufel: Ashwin did not breach the spirit of cricket; but Dhoni certainly did.
Why Ashwin was right and Dhoni wrong | ESPNcricinfo.com

This was good on his part:
"I was in India and spoke to Ashwin soon after the incident. I reaffirmed to him that it was unfair and not appropriate for various people to pull him up for breaching the spirit of cricket. I made contact with him to make sure he was fine and not affected by the comments, and to support him on a human level. I told him he was within his rights to appeal and to attempt to run out the non-striker."

Borges

International Regular
Whether slimy Buttlering can be legitimately countered with slimy Ashwining is still very relevant.

Borges

International Regular
C'mon! Someone Mankad someone please; it is back in vogue.
Two notorious cheats are playing today: Mankad one (or ideally both) and there wouldn't even be a murmur.