• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* International League Twenty 20 in MDL East : Jan 13- Feb 12, 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Knight Riders beaten again vs Gulf warrior
English players shines again but Sanchit sharma MOTM for his bowling, Jordan also took 3 wkts

GW captain james Vince hits 65 in 6 wkts win with Ollie pope also played handy unbeaten innings
Sharjah warriors vs Desert Viper
2nd Sunday game

Sharjah warriors :145/5
Gurbaz 22,D. Malan & Moeen 18 each, Nabi 34* & Denly 36 not out
Tom Curran & T Mills 1 wkt each

Desert Viper reached the target with 20 ball spares ( Alex Hales 83 not out & James Vince 49 ) ( Woakes/ Mo & Siddique took 1 wkt each )

DV won by 7 wkts

Hales MOTM

If you are english supporter you noticed
England players so far performed wonderfully good

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Sharjah warriors vs Desert Viper
2nd Sunday game

Sharjah warriors :145/5
Gurbaz 22,D. Malan & Moeen 18 each, Nabi 34* & Denly 36 not out
Tom Curran & T Mills 1 wkt each

Desert Viper reached the target with 20 ball spares ( Alex Hales 83 not out & James Vince 49 ) ( Woakes/ Mo & Siddique took 1 wkt each )

DV won by 7 wkts

Hales MOTM

If you are english supporter you noticed
England players so far performed wonderfully good
---
Dubai Capitals v Gulf Giants, Dubai

DC :
Uthapa special in vain as their last 6 wkts fall in last power play.

Captain James Vince star in Gulf Giant's second win in as many games

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
7 games into the league and barely one page of interest on CW, mainly from one poster.

Glad we lost our best bowler to this...

G. S. Kohli

7 games into the league and barely one page of interest on CW, mainly from one poster.

Glad we lost our best bowler to this...
Many people from your nation not even aware of UAE's Twenty 20 League>> 2nd best payment than any league in the world"

This will be more popular by next seasons. Showing live in 58 countries.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Many people from your nation not even aware of UAE's Twenty 20 League>> 2nd best payment than any league in the world"

That's the metric we're going with huh...'2nd best payment'. Well done, oil money.

And no you're right, most people from my nation aren't aware - even though our 2nd best cricketer plays in it. Oh and Ollie White, for some reason.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Pretty sure this league is a financial disaster

Empty stadiums and complete lack of viewership

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really liked the idea of high profile league in an associate nation that didn't require many local players. Potentially a great way to grow the game and get a weaker board some money.

I had no real interest in following it though and I'm not surprised it's been a bit of a bust. Probably would've been more popular if they played it in Nepal tbh.

G. S. Kohli

I really liked the idea of high profile league in an associate nation that didn't require many local players. Potentially a great way to grow the game and get a weaker board some money.

I had no real interest in following it though and I'm not surprised it's been a bit of a bust. Probably would've been more popular if they played it in Nepal tbh.
Nepal not Good 'cause they have one Ground at Kirtipur while ILT 20 now 4 Grounds, plus middle east popular for travelers

G. S. Kohli

Dubai Capitals 177/4 in 20 overs (Joe Root 80*, Rovman Powell 44; Chris Woakes 2-35) lost to Sharjah Warriors 182/3 in 14.4 overs (Tom Kohler-Cadmore 106*, Joe Denly 29*; Akif Raja 2-34) by 7 wickets.

G. S. Kohli

Abu Dhabi Knight Riders 170/7 in 20 overs (Dhananjaya de Silva 65, Sunil Narine 28*; Fazalhaq Farooqi 2-27) lost to MI Emirates 176/5 in 20 overs (Fazalhaq Farooqi 53, Najibullah Zadran 35*; Lahiru Kumara 2-34) by 5 wickets.

Ⓒ Cricbuzz