• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Probably he should volunteer to hand over test captaincy to Rohit as Rohit has won more IPL titles than him.

#Duniya Hila Denge Hum
#HitmanFans4Eva

sunilz

International Regular
@sunilz even conceding to your premise that Kohli should not be captain anymore, isn't it BCCI's job to have the balls to change the captain? How is it Kohli's fault?
BCCI didn't sack Dhoni as Test captain after 0-8 .
There is no way they are sacking Kohli.
Only way Kohli is being sacked is after we lose a test series at home or get knocked out early in ICC WT20 2021.

sunilz

International Regular
What is the World record for most watched cricket video?

CA 4th test Day 5 highlights is at 31 million views now .

Spark

Global Moderator
There's a 2018 game between India and Bangladesh* whose existence I had no idea about at all until now, but apparently a video of the final over has 185 million (!!) views:

*It's between Bangladesh and India obvs, just got thrown by the fact that it's on SL cricket's channel for some reason? I really had no clue this game was a thing.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There's a 2018 game between India and Bangladesh* whose existence I had no idea about at all until now, but apparently a video of the final over has 185 million (!!) views:

*It's between Bangladesh and India obvs, just got thrown by the fact that it's on SL cricket's channel for some reason? I really had no clue this game was a thing.
This series actually became a meme on CW for a while on terms of people pretending it was the most important tournament in the world. It's on Sri Lanka's channel because it was a tri-series played in Sri Lanka.

sunilz

International Regular

Looks like you missed all the Nidahas trophy jokes. ? You can read last 4 to 5 pages of Nidahas trophy thread if it is still here.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha really @Spark ? Was awesome for meme value, winding up Sri Lanka and Bangladesh fans alike and the only notable thing Karthik has ever done in his career..
If it was mid-2018 then that was the absolute nadir for me in terms of interest in cricket for a whole bunch of reasons. Australia even had a full on ODI tour that year that I literally barely realised happened at all until it popped up in an episode of The Test documentary.

Shri

Mr. Glass
this was also a series when (after? before?) mushfiqur rahim the little **** posted a photo on twitter with dhoni's beheaded head dripping blood clutched in his hands

bangla ****s were acting like assholes so everyone began hating them at this point that culminated in fist fights at the end of the last u19 world cup final

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha really @Spark ? Was awesome for meme value, winding up Sri Lanka and Bangladesh fans alike and the only notable thing Karthik has ever done in his career..
His series opening the batting in England in 2007 was a big part of why India managed to win the series and deserves serious respect IMO, even though the rest of his Test career was pretty awful.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes there have been a few good moments here and there. Did well against Pakistan on debut as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
this was also a series when (after? before?) mushfiqur rahim the little **** posted a photo on twitter with dhoni's beheaded head dripping blood clutched in his hands

bangla ****s were acting like assholes so everyone began hating them at this point that culminated in fist fights at the end of the last u19 world cup final
holy ****, that's incredible