• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IndianOil Cup in Sri Lanka

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
chipmonk said:
Cause India is not doing to well I guess 8-)
India got slaughtered by the Aussies and there were plenty of posts in that tour thread.

Anyway, was busy with the footy tonight to post here. But damn it, I'm really disappointed in Kaif. I want him to succeed, but he's far to inconsistent. He had a strong patch last year, but he isn't living up to his potential.

At the moment, the real Dravid XI wasn't that practice match team, its the Indian cricket team. :(

I hope India can make a match of this, but it seems unlikely. We need to get either Atapattu or Jayawardene out!

AND AS I TYPE THIS ATAPATTU IS RUN OUT! :happy:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes Zaheer that's the way!

Come on India, fight. With Atapattu, Sangakkara and Jayawardene all back in the shed India have a real chance now!

Slow Love™

International Captain
Looks like the Indian tail's contribution in this game might prove crucial, particularly if Jayasuria doesn't bat.... Doesn't sound like it's too easy out there.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Send an 18-year-old in to bat against Muralitharan with the team on 63 for 4...brilliant.

Tillakaratne Dilshan's played a special knock, too, 0 off 15 balls... :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
To those lucky enough to be able to watch the match, how hard a chance was the catch Sehwag dropped at slip?

viktor

State Vice-Captain
cricinfo commentary!!!!
20.3 Nehra to Dilshan, one run, punched down to the mid-off region, gets
it wide of the fielder and sprints across for a quick single,
finally Dilshan is off the mark! took him balls to find a single