• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That Tait wicket was so predictable. Knew the yorker on middle was coming. Suman should have known too and kept it out.

Top bowling.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah I don't bet for the win, just trade in play. Chennai are good for that cos they have been starting off high odds.
even better but if I were u, I wud take a punt on CSK for the next two games, esp. the home game against MI.. Juz a gut feel. :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Never seen McCullum miss one of those keeper run-outs. Something all keepers should be able to do more often than not?