• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England 2nd Test Visakhapatnam Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molehill

International Captain
With over 3k posts already on the Tour Thread, it seemed logical to start a separate one for each Test. Please could a Mod sticky.....

Got to be honest, this is a venue I've not really come across before, but I read that Dinesh Karthik suggested we could expect more turn here than the First Test.

England likely to go with similar mix you'd think, but may rotate a seamer and spinner if Leach not fit.

India with a lot to think about both on selection and bowling strategies.

Spark

Global Moderator
We only do this if we have a subbie. Idk why we don't have one, I guess no one thought to ask beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.