• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Sri Lanka

Niall

International Coach
I'm not sure what to do with Dhawan really. He will be 38 when the next world cup comes around , and I feel India need a basher instead of him to accompany Rohit and don't think he is the man.

I know he got runs today, but who cares Sri Lanka are rubbish these days.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Kishan should open for India in WT20 I think. He is a typical white ball dasher that we need in Powerplay.
Shaw should be the 3rd opener. SKY at 3 seems legit with his aggressive stroke play especially against spin.

Kishan
Rohit
SKY
Kohli+
Pant
Pandya
Jadeja/Sundar
Thakur
Siraj
Bumrah
R Chahar/Varun C

That's World Cup winning formula in my view.

sunilz

International Regular
Kishan should open for India in WT20 I think. He is a typical white ball dasher that we need in Powerplay.
Shaw should be the 3rd opener. SKY at 3 seems legit with his aggressive stroke play especially against spin.

Kishan
Rohit
SKY
Kohli+
Pant
Pandya
Jadeja/Sundar
Thakur
Siraj
Bumrah
R Chahar/Varun C

No need for Kohli. Drop him and include Shaw.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Kishan
Rohit
SKY
Kohli+
Pant
Pandya
Jadeja/Sundar
Thakur
Siraj
Bumrah
R Chahar/Varun C

Kohli taking the gloves is itstl

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Sri lanka likely to play with Kumara in next game for Udana.. Now they will have two pace bowlers who can crank it up above 90 mph.

India meanwhile stuck with Trundlers like Bhuvi & Chahar.. Saini only guy in the squad with serious pace is benched.