• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Other than I believe Bumrah is captain not Kholi... the pretentious crap regarding Jadejas bowling. I mean at least attempt some civility as a commentator.
I guess he is talking from his own mindset. Reminiscent of Warne at Adelaide 06 (first innings) where KP kicked him away at ease in a war of attrition.

Dissector

International Debutant
The second review was reasonable but the first was horrendous and a complete waste. Now just one review and one can't help remembering a successful England 350+ chase where the lack of reviews proved fatal...