• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I agree they batted horribly. There are no easy solutions to it. We can't do anything about the fact that Vijay, Pujara, Rahane have collectively somehow forgotten which end to hold a bat from, Rahul is brainless, and Dhawan has crap technique for these conditions. There are no replacements who are going to fix it either.

91Jmay

International Coach
England are not a good side, India shouldn't be happy losing. Pakistan won a game don't forget. Lords next though, will be a flat Indian pancake that takes spin as usual. ****ing awful ground. Strip test matches from it for a summer

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
People don't say it's dead to the quality of games. Close matches happen constantly. It's the crowd and viewers that are the issue
I think the main issue is the administrators. Give a good series and people will watch. Nothing like tests.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Glad Kohli said he considers his innings one of his best instead of spewing the completely disingenuous "We lost so it's worthless to me" cliche ala Michael Clarke.

Burner

International Regular
So I guess I predicted right. These fourth inning chases just don't happen these days.

India are not going to win a match this series if the batting is that abysmal. Then again England are pretty abysmal too so I guess it's going to be a lottery.

Kudos to Curran though. What an arrival!

Shri

Mr. Glass
****ing angry. Lets throw a grenade into the current batting setup.

Shaw
Vijay
Shreyas
Kohli
Nair
Pant