• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Lucky for SA that they decided to have their 'bad fielding day' during the dead rubber. It's amazing how a team would drop one catch and then a few more on the same day.

Stapel

International Regular
Well, well. It's against my better judgement that I hope a wicket won't fall within a couple of overs.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Philander looks especially portly today. Needs to tuck his shirt in as well. Looks like a sunday cricketer until he lets it go.

vcs

Looks like every ball is a struggle since lunch. Thought they'd seen off the initial tough period, maybe there is no such thing on this pitch.

Daemon

Looks like every ball is a struggle since lunch. Thought they'd seen off the initial tough period, maybe there is no such thing on this pitch.
Really? Definitely feels like there's been a fair few poor deliveries this session.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Philander looks especially portly today. Needs to tuck his shirt in as well. Looks like a sunday cricketer until he lets it go.
That half his secret... look innocuous.

With thunderstorms around throughout the match pitch is never going to be easy.

Cant drop a player like Kohli twice...

vcs

Really? Definitely feels like there's been a fair few poor deliveries this session.
Not watching, but there were a couple of overs where cricinfo reported 3-4 plays and misses. Plus the dropped catch.

priyu323

Cricket Spectator
Hello all,
I don't think so India will this 3rd test even. SA are in good mood of whitewash. :) . I hope Kohli magical innings will help Indian team by this defeat.

Daemon

Not watching, but there were a couple of overs where cricinfo reported 3-4 plays and misses. Plus the dropped catch.
Well yeah but there's been some not great bowling as well. The dropped catch was off one of the worst balls of the day.