• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
90kph still a bit too quick from Ashwin. He's trying to bowl it into the rough I think but might be better off just floating it up.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Kane sort of gave it away there? Became suddenly expansive in that over.

That makes it a bit harder for NZ to bat India out of the game 1st innings itself.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
loose from Kane. Kohli to hammer a ruthless 200 in the 3rd innings to show him how it's done

Chance now for India to bowl NZ out for 250ish here.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long until Kane getting out in the 75 to 95 region becomes memey?

Seriously, I feel like i've seen that 89 before many times.

Meridio

International Regular
cricinfo said:
Ashwin to Nicholls, OUT, Ashwin gets the left-hander. A low catch to his right by Kohli at second slip/gully. Was a length ball around middle and leg, didn't turn much maybe just straightened but Nicholls stretched his front foot straight down instead of towards the ball and as a result, got squared up. A thick outside edge that was dying on its way but Kohli got his hands under it. Suddenly, it looks much better for India
You know, sometimes I really wonder about cricinfo commentators. "Didn't turn much, maybe just straightened"? It's absolutely ragged and bounced, on a day 2 New Zealand pitch ffs.

cnerd123

likes this
NZ's day, but India aren't totally out of it yet. They're going to need to bowl really well tomorrow morning and have a strong 3rd innings with the bat.