• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that's bull**** from smith, that ball had no business being on driven. ridiculous cricketer.

TheJediBrah

his only redeeming feature is that he's the least chuckiest fast bowler in history. perfectly straight arm, sarwan would be proud.
not really tbh

he just keeps a straight arm the whole time until he actually bowls it then seems to have about the same amount of elbow extension as your average fast bowler

looks like he was brought up with one of those arm-braces to teach kids to bowl without throwing and just never changed. Looks good though, and pretty quick.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i understand shaun marsh is the reserve batsman in the squad but today was literally the perfect opportunity to give chris lynn a go

TheJediBrah

I could forgive the selectors picking Shaun Marsh back when there wasn't much else, but now we've got Lynn and Khawaja on the sidelines and they're still playing S Marsh which is absolutely criminal

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bumrah strayed every where during IPL. However, seems to have improved his lines since then. Not half as erratic as before.

Daemon

not really tbh

he just keeps a straight arm the whole time until he actually bowls it then seems to have about the same amount of elbow extension as your average fast bowler

looks like he was brought up with one of those arm-braces to teach kids to bowl without throwing and just never changed. Looks good though, and pretty quick.
on that slow mo he actually looks like he extends it quite a fair bit

Daemon

Bumrah strayed every where during IPL. However, seems to have improved his lines since then. Not half as erratic as before.
yeah this basically. i was going off how **** he's been whenever i've seen him. looks sharp today to be fair.

vcs

India starting to get warmed up. We'd thrash them if this was a best of 9 series. :cool:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
His action can't be good for the stress imparted at all. He is going to break some thing if he doesn't change it. And yes, on a few deliveries, the extension is obvious but not on all the deliveries.