• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC2002 Editing Developments

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
GAAAH!

I get the old 'send error report?' window when I do DOS and then type convdb -d dataP.db dataP.db1 into the adress bar of ICC.

Help...

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah...:(

All I have in the 'sc1' folder (i am trying the scenario) is the two original data from the game, msvcp71d.dll, msvcr71d.dll and convdb

rangers4ever

Cricket Spectator
i had same problem untill i put the sc1 data files in the main icc directory and then it worked fine. i just renamed datat to datan so it didnt replace the main datat.db. hope it helps.

rangers4ever

Cricket Spectator
anyone know where to look to find where the coaching and physio sessions are located. ie where you allocate the maximum funds($50000) and you only get 10 coaching sessions....i think its very important.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
rangers4ever said:
i had same problem untill i put the sc1 data files in the main icc directory and then it worked fine. i just renamed datat to datan so it didnt replace the main datat.db. hope it helps.
Nope, didn't work.

Just the old 'box flicks up' trick...

Greg Blewett

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Neil Pickup said:
Would appreciate anyone who gives this a shot over the UK-night to have a shot at playing with the age digits and trying to work out what they change and how much by.

Note to all - save the decompiled file in a hex editor, re-encrypt it, then start another new game on ICC. It's a slow process, but you get there. I suggest we concentrate on sc1 (Ashes 1948) - less data so easier to follow.

Get your DLLs here if required:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~estrehlo/graphics/msvcp71d.dll
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~estrehlo/graphics/msvcr71d.dll

the link to the .dll's is no longer active....
does anyone know where i can download them?

Emcee

Cricket Spectator
All this editing seems very difficult to me. Does any one plan on over hauling the database to bring it up to date and putting it on the net. Also if someone was to do this would it work for everyone or would it have to be done for each version?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Emcee said:
All this editing seems very difficult to me. Does any one plan on over hauling the database to bring it up to date and putting it on the net. Also if someone was to do this would it work for everyone or would it have to be done for each version?

im certain it will be done :)

masterblaster

International Captain
This thread has gone nowhere for the last week or so, cmon Neil mate, where's the initial enthusiasm gone?!

Its all well and good editing records, but the player editor is the one we've been craving for.

Cmon Mate, we're all behind you, finish the job!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You get halfway through the first year of uni and then come back and say that again!

However, my evening tonight is free, so I'm planning on several hours' worth.

gio

U19 Cricketer
just like to add my support. Sorry i havent been around to help, but i've been really busy with school work. probably nothing compared to your uni stuff, but hey...

Eclipse

International Debutant
Warne is god said:
do you know where i can get it
Try the download's scetion here at cricketweb.

If it's not there i dont know were you could get it maybe it does not exist or though I am fairly sure It does.