• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2006-07

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
sledger said:
i dont doubt that, i doubt that roseboy knew it.
Yes I did. Didn't know about Milito though being at Zaragoza. Some homesickness apparently. Anyway he'll be playing first team football so that'll help him develop.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ummm when i've seen him play. He looked really good. Obviously a few rough patches but there's potential.
and erm...when was that xavier? please state the exact occasions.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
Yes I did. Didn't know about Milito though being at Zaragoza. Some homesickness apparently. Anyway he'll be playing first team football so that'll help him develop.
Who Pique or Milito (Whose been there since 2003)?

roseboy64

TT Boy said:
Why the question mark?
Seeing as Milito's been there for a while why would he be just homesick now. Also, Pique's younger and not as mature and it'd be harder for him to adjust whereas the Argentinian is more seasoned.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Seeing as Milito's been there for a while why would he be just homesick now. Also, Pique's younger and not as mature and it'd be harder for him to adjust whereas the Argentinian is more seasoned.
its probably more down to the differences in culture i would have thought.

roseboy64

sledger said:
anyone care to verify that? i notice that you have failed to answer my request.
Well he started against West Ham. Came off the bench against Sunderland and another team.