• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Meridio

International Regular
****'s sake. First time I've really been able to watch any of this series and this is happening.

Not the right length to be driving, that. Ball is nipping around and even the half volleys are taking the edge; put the drives away for a while.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
****'s sake. First time I've really been able to watch any of this series and this is happening.

Not the right length to be driving, that. Ball is nipping around and even the half volleys are taking the edge; put the drives away for a while.
Good bowling, but the shot selection has been appalling.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah exactly. If everyone could bowl a perfect length every day they put their bowling boots on then there wouldn't have been much special about Glenn McGrath.
I mean the guy went home after the Ashes and was posting videos showing how he was working on his action in the indoor nets. Starting off a walking run up and trying to get more side on. It's clearly bigger than suddenly simply realising that all the fans and commentators who thought he should be bowling slightly fuller were correct.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
There's CdG to come in next and after that, well never mind. Hope Watling is up for this having had a year's break from internationals.

Blain

U19 Captain
Haha yeah the commentators love banging on about his "genuine pace" despite not getting a ball above 145KM. Not saying he's a bad bowler at all, just a bit talked up.