• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWXI tour to Sri Lanka, discussion

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Excuse me if im wrong but isn't the idea of warm-up games to give everyone a go??

I haven't played a game for about 2 years... If i am not good enough to play in the any of the test games i would prefer to go to the development leagues and prove all you all wrong!!!!!
:D :D :D

Plus you can sink more **** in the development games...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
yeah i know. i like this team, because we didn't make the team so awesum that they kick everyones arse.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
sorry blewy..! will see u get some warmups in the od's for sure !

Okay before the last test S.L Board released a statement saying that their key player Muralitharan who has taken about 19 wickets in this series already had a finger injury while batting in nets... and Chandana was going to replace him

The scorecard for the 4th and final test

Attachments

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done

good win after a tuff series.

what program u use lord, and how do i get into the first x1.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
We use Cricsim from Sydeur rehman to sim all the matches

To get into the CWXI you have to put on some consistent strong performances for the devs and then the selectors ( Jaques Rudolph/Richard , Mr Mxypltk/Liam and myself ) chose if you have done well enough to gain selection...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
yeah i know. i like this team, because we didn't make the team so awesum that they kick everyones arse.
That's exactly the kind of realism that we try to maintain. We're not a Bangladesh, but we're not an Australia either. :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Woo, some wickets in the last couple of games.

And a match-saving 15* off 54 balls in the second which was the entire reason that we didn't lose the Test Series. SL must have been bowling really badly...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea the realism is good, we are not strong yet cause we are pretty new and we are developing so it will get better... but yet we are not like winning every game so as stated thats a good things

Yea neil we were considering dropping you for the last 2 tests because of poor performance, but i kept faith in you mate, i knew you do well soon ... :) and its good in the last 2 games you got quite a lot of wickets !

And for your batting lol, shocking everytime you came in you left . is that realistic :P , except in the last game , it was being played live and rich and liam were there, ask them the intensity ... 36 to win and neil pickup comes into bat, and all 3 of us were like oh no..!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ODI Squad

The 14-man squad for the CWXI v SL ODI series is as follows:-

Langeveldt ( Captain )
Lord ( V Cap )
Andre ( Keeper )
Cloete
Rich 2001
Lucky Eddie
Krokde
David
Rik
Hoggy
Blewy
Mr Mxyzptlk
Eclipse
Master Blaster

Reuben will name the SL squad later (?) or, if not, I will.