• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI Media Coverage

steds

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:
That remark doesn't get you anywhere I'm afraid. My teammates can testify to the fact that I've always given my full heart and soul to the team's cause.
Calm down, la. It was only a joke...

masterblaster

International Captain
Second part of the covnersation with Slats4Ever AKA 'Raider Sutherland' and Steds 'Go Reds' in what clearly is a Red Conspiracy to Trap the Blacks and myself

GO REDS!!!!! says:
indians have a habit of putting their foot in it, don't they?

Raider Sutherland says:
oh so when u're not in the team u leave a big hole do u?

Then I replied
Who insinuated these hurtful comments anyway?

Raider Sutherland says:
If i was a black member there's no way i'd play with him

then I replied
Stirring the pot further
--Sangrah-- says:
and then watching all the fun basically
Raider Sutherland says:
hahah yeah mate it's what it's all about!

Now people, what does that say about Slats4Ever AKA Raider Sutherland?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:
Second part of the covnersation with Slats4Ever AKA 'Raider Sutherland' and Steds 'Go Reds' in what clearly is a Red Conspiracy to Trap the Blacks and myself.
If you burn your @rse, you have to sit on the blisters.

masterblaster

International Captain
Atleast I don't go around targetting opposition teams and their players. Unlike the Reds, the Blacks have respect for their opposition and in themselves.

masterblaster

International Captain
Not happy with the mudslinging, but I'm a proud team man and hopefully this has come out in my statements above.

I apologise to anyone whom I may have offended, but clearly it wasn't my fault and this has been a case of tabloid journalism designed to dent the reputation of a hardworking team and which clearly has no integrity and basis to it at all.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't worry Sangrah. The tabloid's cover story was Tony Blair and Michael Jackson have mutant wolf-child.

ash chaulk

International Captain
MB you have been great all year. So has our whole squad except for the following people.

john
harry

Andre

International Regular
masterblaster said:
Atleast I don't go around targetting opposition teams and their players. Unlike the Reds, the Blacks have respect for their opposition and in themselves.
Great.

So you respect me and my squad, but you've gone and accused Red of targetting opposition teams? Fill me in whatever I have missed, but one man doesn't make a team as far as I can see...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hey dont worry about it MB, no-one in the Blacks gives two hoots what these people fabricate, they'll not dent the Black spirit

Sudeep

International Captain
As a friend of MB's, I won't go too far in defending him, because then you'd say I'm being biased... But I've this to say... It'd be better if some of you Reds concentrate more on your cricket, than targetting oppostion players through petty means - because seriously, are your results anything to be proud of? :p

masterblaster

International Captain
Au****man, Can you not tell between a sarcastic comment on a Internet Messenger Program, and a real life comment?

Read my earlier posts as to who insinuated the comments anyway. None other than the Red's own controversial player, Slats4Ever.