• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI in Australia Tour Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would be absolutely gutted if I was left out of the test squad. My season has not been that bad at all. I have been a regular of the test side for a while now. I'm sure the selectors will select the right people, and I hope I am one of them.

Catch 22.

I think Thomas and Hancock should at least be in the test squad, they have shown they are capable of performing in tight situations.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Well, we have an all rounder and a bowler in the extras now, Surely I havn't Been stiff topscoring and with a high S/R, I could help pinch it....................

But knowing these guys, I'd be lucky to make the A side

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Dizzy #4 said:
Well, we have an all rounder and a bowler in the extras now, Surely I havn't Been stiff topscoring and with a high S/R, I could help pinch it....................

Andrew got to it first. But what exactly do you mean by the 'These Guys' part of it?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Dizzy #4 said:

How about saying 'go CW, good luck to those selected'? ;)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
mikeW said:
Will be interesting to see who's seclected, go cw!

Yeah I think this will be one of the most interesting selection periods of recent time, considering the top level of cricket played this season. IMHO, anyway.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Dizzy #4 said:

You speak a funny language

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Looks like Jaso back to his old tricks :laugh:

Six days to go until the teams are selected, should be interesting to see who gets selected.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
dontcloseyoureyes said:
If he played for anyone else you wouldn't have said a word. But in any case, I'll retract it for the sake of not starting any conflict.
There shouldn't be a need to retract. You're entitled to your opinion, that "Dizzy #4" is a dunce. There is a valid argument that he is in fact a dunce - after all, his spelling and grammar leave alot to desire.

Towns, how about having a quiet word to your player about his attitude. Oh wait, he plays for Colts. Sorry I forgot..

Mister Wright

AUST_HiTMaN said:
There shouldn't be a need to retract. You're entitled to your opinion, that "Dizzy #4" is a dunce. There is a valid argument that he is in fact a dunce after all, his spelling and grammar leave alot to desire.

Towns, how about having a quiet word to your player about his attitude. Oh wait, he plays for Colts. Sorry I forgot..
You have to laugh at a Red official having a go at a Colt official for having their players say things that are out of line. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
If you read my post, sir. I am actually asking about his attitude, not what he says is out of line.

Btw: good to see you around Kyle - I thought you might have been declared inactive.

Mister Wright

AUST_HiTMaN said:
If you read my post, sir. I am actually asking about his attitude, not what he says is out of line.

Btw: good to see you around Kyle - I thought you might have been declared inactive.
On fire tonight....

Fair enough. Due to the complaints against Dizzy he will be spoken to internally and told to at least make his comments more team friendly.

Mister Wright

age_master said:
thats enough boys, no need to get into an argument on here, lets try and keep it positive :)
No need to worry Age. It's just Dave and I catching up after far too long...