• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL CW Cup Discussion Thread**

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State are extremely happy to be seeded 11th for the CW Cup, I hope this is a stepping stone to some success in the competition.

DJellett

International Debutant
Northern Districts are not happy with the system either Mr.P, all the small teams are now pushing the sh*t while others just walk on in...

Not happy Jan

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's life Dylan, get over it. I actually agree with the system, as a division 5 team, it will be a good chance to see how I go against the big guys, as we play each other (the smaller guys) in WCC anyway.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Draw for the CW Cup Preliminary Round has been released... Good luck to all involved...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey im not complaining.. the new system does sound exciting.. and i would like to earn my way through being unseeded this year.. lets get it goin :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw can not wait to open up the cup campaign. ranked 6th, underdogs just how we like it.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
DJellett said:
Northern Districts are not happy with the system either Mr.P, all the small teams are now pushing the sh*t while others just walk on in...

Not happy Jan
Well, you're mashonaland now so it doesn't matter :p

P.S. Northern Districts are not happy with the system either :p