• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He has been so woeful.

Id rather Cam Valente back in the team at this point. Liam OConners O'Connor too

Where is Gulbis. Find him and play him even.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stanlake is a case of a guy with all the natural attributes of an ATG but he doesn't put the ball into the right places often enough yet.

Gnske

He has been so woeful.

Id rather Cam Valente back in the team at this point. Liam OConners O'Connor too
Valente has some wiles about him, wouldn't be the worst.

I know Stanlake can be occasionally threatening, but pace-on ironically with his height and bounce seems like it would be an absolute blessing for t20 bats.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wade could easy bop one straight to a fielder but then again Stoinis score is also under threat.

Gnske

Leave it to the old man with 200 test wickets, of which half are Kevin Pietersen to bring some sanity to this.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trevor Hohns is watching this and saying this wouldn't be happening if Carey was captain

Gnske

"This is batting like we haven't seen all tournament"

The plight of Stoinis and Cartwright already forgotten.

stephen

If the Heat beat the 'Gades, I'd back them to do a lot better away from home than at home. I don't think there's a worse side in the competition at home as the Heat.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If the Heat beat the Gades at their home venue, I think it would be fair to say that the last placed Gades are the worst home team.

I get your point though. Completely rocks and diamonds, the Heat.