• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
almost feel russell should go in next just so everyone else doesn't feel as much pressure to 'hit out or get out'

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Khawaja trying to hit every ball for 6 and still only scoring a run a ball

Sixers will really regret opening with these 2 when they've got Blizzard, Watson, Russell, Hussey in the shed.
Gilly was saying the same thing, but Khawaja has shown he's got more shots than people think I reckon.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Gilly was saying the same thing, but Khawaja has shown he's got more shots than people think I reckon.
I'm starting to get goosebumps with how good Khawaja has become. Could be the real deal.

Will still probably get ass-****ed in subcontinent dustbowls

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Another one-sided match from this overrated T20 league. These pitches are too batting friendly. It needs to be like BPL which has something for the bowlers. In BBL, a team scores more than 170, and the side batting second folds. I barely know three quarters of these Australian players. We can safely rule out Australia to win the World T20 due to inadequate bowling attack which will be missing Starc.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another one-sided match from this overrated T20 league. These pitches are too batting friendly. It needs to be like BPL which has something for the bowlers. In BBL, a team scores more than 170, and the side batting second folds. I barely know three quarters of these Australian players. We can safely rule out Australia to win the World T20 due to inadequate bowling attack which will be missing Starc.
Post of the hour

TheJediBrah

how are you not banned

Stapel

International Regular
Whatever it is that is wrong with the BBL, it seems rather nonsense to say a match in one-sided, when the 2nd innigs has yet to commence.

TheJediBrah

wow KP

"I'm gonna line up the off-cutter here"

cue Sandhu bowling an off-cutter and being hit 25 rows back