• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I can see them wanting to reschedule the NSW vs SA match for sure. Don't know how the schedule looks if they move all the games back to later in the season?

brockley

International Captain
This week's round of Shield matches, slated to start on Friday, is likely to be pushed back four days to next Tuesday, which will hamper the plans for the eight BBL franchises before the Twenty20 competition starts on December 18.
SMH

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
i heard monday starts?
cricket.com.au the other day had the games listed to start on tuesday 9th. Now it's back to friday 5th so I've got no idea anymore. At least SACA despite all their faults were pretty clear with shifting the grade/t20 games; it'd be handy if CA decided soon.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dermo abbott ready to kil

uh

dermo abbott ready to perform very well

dont get why henriques is back to being captain again

brockley

International Captain
Cricket ACT will seek advice from Cricket Australia for the best way to replace outgoing chief executive Mark Vergano, who will quit his post in June after 13 years in charge.

Vergano insists timing and not the friction caused by Canberra's impending alliance with Country Cricket NSW was the driving force behind his decision to resign at the end of the biggest summer of cricket in the capital's history.

The Cricket ACT board will meet on Friday to officially sign off on a memorandum of understanding with Cricket NSW to launch a partnership for development and a potential one-day domestic team.

Cricket ACT chairman Ian McNamee will also fly to Adelaide to meet Cricket Australia officials this week and the search for Vergano's replacement will be based one the new "One Team" strategy.
Canberratimes.

Spikey

Abbott to Chris Hartley (wk)
APPEAL, no run, big shout here, must have been close as jags into the pad

umps trying keep abbott down those ****s

Spikey

ftr

43.2 Abbott to Ben Cutting
OUT, no run, crackerjack, this moves away off the seam and takes a thin edge, amazing ball, where did that come from!

41.5 Abbott to Nathan Reardon
OUT, no run, full, fast and gone, plays over this and down goes off stump, great yorker

dermo abbott loves a yorker.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Burns is a jet.

Hearing that Richo, Worrall and Zampa made themselves unavailable this week. Probably explains why Lawford is playing (though it's genuinely offensive that he is). Perfect week for it to happen with the test match on I guess as I won't have to sit through his offensive cricket.

Still reckon Tasmania are playing a bowler too many here. Reckon if it's Faulkner/Dunk/Hilf at 6-8 they need a Gulbis type in that tail to bat 8.