• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australian Domestic Season Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who is this james smith that SA has selected is it really ex canberra batsmen jack smith.
The Redback squad looking like a 2nd xl side.
No hilfenhaus,harwood,white or hopes for games today.
Read hopes playing with painkilling injections,he has just cancelled his county contract with shoulder problems,lucky watson back soon.Altho the first game back watson won't bowl.
sure hope not... knowing his luck he'd do another hammy :dry:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Vics 4/191 chasing 202 for win off 17 overs

Hussey went spastic hitting 7 sixes 86 off 36
White 50 off 29.

For WA Ronchi 76 off 39

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Blues chasing 203 against the Tigers.

Very slow pitch at Telstra Stadium. Blues currently 0/16 off 2 overs.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The team batting second hasn't won a single 20/20 match this season. Pretty much a foregone conclusion once the team that wins the toss makes 180+.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
In the other, far more important game.... :)

Tait is tearing through the Bull after the Might Redbacks only put up a small total.

Bulls are 6/59 chasing 148...off 12 overs. :laugh: Tait has 3/14 off 3

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was close. Was extremely angry more than sad, though.
My dad actually gave me the news because I was at cricket when it happened. When I got home, he told me his bowling figures... then I asked why he didnt bowl more overs and he told me... then I cried. He has teased me about it every day since. :P

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Dighton 111 off 56 (Where's Shep when you need him)
Bailey 41* off 19
Hilfenhaus 2/24 (4)

The treble is still alive :p

If they draft Hilfenhaus into the squad for Lee he will miss the final against the Vics, so if he does get the call he better not be left carrying the drinks :(