• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Australian Domestic Season Thread 2009/2010

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rimmington to clean up.

FWIW, Hopes faced 45% of the deliveries, and scored just 29% of the runs....

Kylez

State Vice-Captain

Thoughts guys?
Probably won't be enough, but if Rimmington can get some early wickets then it could be game on.

If Finch and Hodge are dismissed cheaply ( their best 2020 batters IMO )..it will put alot of pressure on the guys down the order.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably won't be enough, but if Rimmington can get some early wickets then it could be game on.

If Finch and Hodge are dismissed cheaply ( their best 2020 batters IMO )..it will put alot of pressure on the guys down the order.
Haha, Finch is their second best T20 bat based on one innings? White and Dussey have played about 20 innings like that or better each.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome work Dunk.

I dunno about Rimmington cleaning up, but I think Harris can. A poor showing with the ball from Hopes could see him out of the T20 Aussie team I think.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Haha, Finch is their second best T20 bat based on one innings? White and Dussey have played about 20 innings like that or better each.

I meant to say at the moment, Finch has looked pretty destructive. David Hussey hasn't had the best series with the bat.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
DUSSEY!!!

Cam White and Hodge played ****ing dumbarse shots, but Dussey will forever be God!

Finish it now please!