• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Stapel

International Regular
Crap man! Just leave that ball! Can't hook the newish ball on day 1.....

Barbados doesn't look too bad at all. Using this series to plan my honeymoon destination.
Did so 4 years ago. Got a 5th day after tea session in Barbados on my honeymoon. Barbados is a decent place anyway for a honeymoon :) .

My wife thought enough was enough, so I went to day 5 alone. Not the most romantic idea, but it was a pretty cool day in the end. Being the only white guy in the stand, I was quite soon asked what this Aussie boy was doing here. I explained I was Dutch and that I was here for my honeymoon. Upon the question where my bride was, I replied she was probably at the beach. The Bajan told me in a typical Bajan way: He maaaaaaaaan, she is not aloooooone......, and offered me a beer :) .

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Did so 4 years ago. Got a 5th day after tea session in Barbados on my honeymoon. Barbados is a decent place anyway for a honeymoon :) .

My wife thought enough was enough, so I went to day 5 alone. Not the most romantic idea, but it was a pretty cool day in the end. Being the only white guy in the stand, I was quite soon asked what this Aussie boy was doing here. I explained I was Dutch and that I was here for my honeymoon. Upon the question where my bride was, I replied she was probably at the beach. The Bajan told me in a typical Bajan way: He maaaaaaaaan, she is not aloooooone......, and offered me a beer :) .
Haha cool. I don't think I'll get to see any Cricket on my honeymoon. Where in The Netherlands do you live?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Haha cool. I don't think I'll get to see any Cricket on my honeymoon. Where in The Netherlands do you live?

LOL at Cosier "typical March day" It's April mate.

Josh

International Regular

LOL at Cosier "typical March day" It's April mate.
Give him a break, maybe he didn't flip his calendar over and is oblivious to the month change.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
too busy banging
More likely nagging, but your suggestion is good.

Give him a break, maybe he didn't flip his calendar over and is oblivious to the month change.
Nah it's too far into the month to give him a break. If it were the 1st 2nd or 3rd I would forgive him, possibly the 4th, 5th and maybe the 6th but definitely not the 7th.

This session hasn't been too exciting has it.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hilf to reveal in 7 months time that he's currently injured and that's why he's sucking right now

#CueWicket