• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, wasn't expecting North to miss out through sickness. Must be bad. Mind you... has probably booked his Ashes place, ironically enough. I thought the only reason he might not be in the first test would be if he had a disaster here and ended up averaging 20 in three matches rather than 40 in two.

Australia has a really strong bowling side now.

inbox24

International Debutant
Batting first again, have we just won 6 tosses in a row?

Looking forward to Hughes tonning up again please.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, love the commentators trying to talk up the fact this isn't a dead rubber.

The crowd (or lack of it) aren't in denial.

EDIT: Nothing in the deck, 400+ needed here.

Evermind

International Debutant
As if he could see from slip! The way Ntini bowls means you're going to have heaps of doubt about LBWs.
Yes, but his bowler was extremely confident. I feel that Kallis is far too conservative as a captain, and I don't think he's gonna be an especially inspirational leader in this game.

Don't understand why Rauf didn't give that. Pretty awful umpire all-round.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, but his bowler was extremely confident. I feel that Kallis is far too conservative as a captain, and I don't think he's gonna be an especially inspirational leader in this game.

Don't understand why Rauf didn't give that. Pretty awful umpire all-round.
Again, Ntini's angle puts doubt in the umpire's mind, he rarely gets LBW's. Was far from plumb, I reckon.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Imraan Khan achieving every cricketers worst nightmare. Imagine the feeling of dedicating your life to cricket, making the national team, and your first involvement in your very first test is to drop a sitter.

Steulen

International Regular
Imraan Khan achieving every cricketers worst nightmare. Imagine the feeling of dedicating your life to cricket, making the national team, and your first involvement in your very first test is to drop a sitter.
..off a bowler who is bowling beautifully without reward and has already had a valid wicket denied.