• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whats the big deal about him giving it out in the first place, both teams had reviews so whatever decision he gave both sides had the opportunity to question it. Smith did and the umpire was proved correct.
Well it was umpires call rather than 3 reds so if it wasn't given smith wouldn't be out. The argument is based on that sort of decision usually wouldn't have been given.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
MM will come and hit couple of sixes over long on against maharaj and then will be plumb hitting below the knees from rabada

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminder the real Warne died years ago this Post-Warne is just a poor imitation bred in a test tube.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is closer to where it should be between these teams, don't mind seeing it at all.

Good opportunity for M Marsh and Nevill to get an important innings too.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Seminal innings for Mitch Marsh here, I reckon. Not at all like the declaration batting of last season, or coming in when literally nobody could make runs during overseas collapses.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dont hate on the channel 9 team this was a democratic debate. Warne said one thing Taylor said another. what more do you want 100% circlejerk for Dar's courage

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
we'l have the to trust the best test legspinner of all time here I think
Yep, Don Tallon is the #6 in my ATG Test side too. Have to trust the best batsman of all time; people who are good at cricket are literally infalliable Gods, not mere men.