• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India (T20)

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
when you have the experienced bhuvi in your squad you have to prep for 200+ on any pitch. what a tool. india's thinktank is anything but a thinktank.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Tours not over yet, and we have another ~5 games until the t20 WC, but think this game has solidified our t20 WC starting 11.

1.Warner
2.Finch/Green
3.Marsh/Smith
4.Maxwell
5.Stoinis
6.David
7.Wade
8.Starc
9.Zampa/agar
10.Ellis/cummins
11.Haze

Gob

International Coach
Tours not over yet, and we have another ~5 games until the t20 WC, but think this game has solidified our t20 WC starting 11.

1.Warner
2.Finch/Green
3.Marsh/Smith
4.Maxwell
5.Stoinis
6.David
7.Wade
8.Starc
9.Zampa/agar
10.Ellis/cummins
11.Haze
Why in the world would you want to have Agar over Zampa. Also how do you think they would get Green in to the squad? I believe you can't add players to the squad you have to replace one which would be a dick move

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why in the world would you want to have Agar over Zampa. Also how do you think they would get Green in to the squad? I believe you can't add players to the squad you have to replace one which would be a dick move
Agar was just there as a backup incase zampa is injured, not implying he will be first choice. Forgot Green wasn't in the squad tbh, forget i mentioned him and just have inglis as backup for finch.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Our fielding really hasn't been good enough today. Two return catches shelled off kohli and overthrows when we're just starting to build pressure.

Dissector

International Debutant
Nice finish! Other than that one glorious six Kohli was struggling with his big shots ; sadly he is past his peak. Hardik delivered as expected though.
The outside off tactic was interesting though it didn't quite work in the end ; I think you really need a man on the third man boundary.

Gob

International Coach
Nice finish! Other than that one glorious six Kohli was struggling with his big shots ; sadly he is past his peak. Hardik delivered as expected though.
The outside off tactic was interesting though it didn't quite work in the end ; I think you really need a man on the third man boundary.
Yeah it was such a basic mistake wasn't it. Deep third man and deep cover has to be back and you can have mid wicket in.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Rohit also talked about bowling... I reckon boobie is rested for SA T20s & Arshdeep will play. Harshal offers more upside than boobie at this point.
Chahal had a mandatory 1 good game after 10.. He will be back to being cra* in the next few.

Aus needs to drop Smith &, add Green in there.

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Can see that you’re frustrated with Chahal not performing poorly
my comment had nothing to do with your bedbuddy. but your ilk must be the type who ignore the court jester's 10 failures for a meh performance somewhere. did you see pakistan's match today, the way they bowled at the death? they literally saved the game when eng had to get 5 from 10. name a bowler from our current squad who can do that. 3 decades of playing this sport with all the support this nation can muster. kids playing in every corner of the street and yet we barely manage to win or loose badly against nations with a fraction of things we have.

Socerer 01

International Captain
my comment had nothing to do with your bedbuddy. but your ilk must be the type who ignore the court jester's 10 failures for a meh performance somewhere. did you see pakistan's match today, the way they bowled at the death? they literally saved the game when eng had to get 5 from 10. name a bowler from our current squad who can do that. 3 decades of playing this sport with all the support this nation can muster. kids playing in every corner of the street and yet we barely manage to win or loose badly against nations with a fraction of things we have.
Imagine thinking Australia and England two first-world countries have a fraction of things that India has