• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Avesh, surely is better than Prasidh.

He’s not gonna give away 68…more like 50
No one is better than anyone. You are comparing the guys from same category. On a given day anyone any of these chahar, avesh, prasidh and even Mukesh can go for over 60 runs in 4 overs. And I get that these are difficult pitches to bowl on, but not difficult to give 22 runs in an over.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No one is better than anyone. You are comparing the guys from same category. On a given day anyone any of these chahar, avesh, prasidh and even Mukesh can go for over 60 runs in 4 overs. And I get that these are difficult pitches to bowl on, but not difficult to give 22 runs in an over.
The best of bowlers sometimes fold under pressure. As I have stated, I think Avesh is a better bowler than Prasidh (he's like a tasteless lollipop.)