• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

Aritro

International Regular
People who follow those civilizations in which having *** with their own mothers, fathers, siblings, step-parents, step-siblings, pre-marital & extra-marital *** && where same-***-affairs are not just common but also being seen as normal thing, don't have the right to tell us which affair/marriage is right or wrong.
Can confirm that these sorts of things happen in some civilisations. I've watched hundreds of 3 minute documentaries on the subject and I find it appalling.

Last edited:

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
Bangladesh also rested their main pace attack (
Hasan Mahmud, Taskin Ahmed and Shoriful Islam ) plus Tamim Iqbal is still to comeback and Mushfiqur Rahim also missed this match .
I don’t think I need to explain how vastly superior Ind’s pace bowling attack is to Bang’s. If Bumrah and Kuldeep had played here, Bang wouldn’t have made 200 itself. And Bang resting their pace attack and going in with 4 spinners, is why they were able to win today’s

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
And for the Tamim and Mushfiqur point, I don’t think they would’ve been able to do much against the Kuldeep and Bumrah, given the form they’re in.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I don’t think I need to explain how vastly superior Ind’s pace bowling attack is to Bang’s. If Bumrah and Kuldeep had played here, Bang wouldn’t have made 200 itself. And Bang resting their pace attack and going in with 4 spinners, is why they were able to win today’s
Ebagoat is good enough for your batting line up. He had knee surgery. We cant do anything if he gets injured like this.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
My point is both sides were experimenting ..
9 of your starting XI is going to the WC , so take the loss with dignity rather than giving speech of who wasn't there .

Aritro

International Regular
LOL. You were missing a bunch of players. So were we. STFU with this stupid whataboutery.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bangbros played better than us today esp. in the middle and slog overs of both innings. Well deserved close win that should give them lots of confidence. I think, in a way, its better for them to win these close games than just dominating or outplaying opponents like India.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Bangbros played better than us today esp. in the middle and slog overs of both innings. Well deserved close win that should give them lots of confidence. I think, in a way, its better for them to win these close games than just dominating or outplaying opponents like India.
We have lost all the close games up to now thanks to mushfiqur mostly. So I think we had to win a close game just to give that mental confidence a boost be it a meaningless game with depleted sides.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We have lost all the close games up to now thanks to mushfiqur mostly. So I think we had to win a close game just to give that mental confidence a boost be it a meaningless game with depleted sides.
It was a great win not withstanding all that IMO. And that new seam bowler is a good find.

Aritro

International Regular
Nevermind Ebdagot @AndyZaltzHair @Aritro
this guy was class Tanzim Sakib ..
Do you think he can make the CW squad ..
He bowled with such calmness and composure for someone on debut .View attachment 37231
Yeah he was good wasn't he? Decent enough pace, and plenty of composure. Dunno where these quicks are coming from suddenly given we're not too far removed from your Shafiul Islam types. It's a weird transformation.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Nevermind Ebagoat @AndyZaltzHair @Aritro
this guy was class Tanzim Sakib ..
Do you think he can make the CW squad ..
He bowled with such calmness and composure for someone on debut .View attachment 37231
I think he should be there with Taskin, Hasan Mahmud, Fizz and Shoriful. I’d prefer Five pacers in like fifteen member squad rather than taking a back up opener who would get only one game to get discarded.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
For India , I think they would be a bit worried at how Rahul, Kishan , Surya and Jadeja played that run chase ..

In a WC knockout games are exactly like that, those tricky 240-280 totals ..

Day/Night game, pitch is gripping a touch and keeping low ..You lose a couple of wickets , you can't go into your shell like how they did and then gift the wicket..

57/4 in 16.3 overs ..Gill showed today he is ready for the WC though , what a superstar 💥