• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

cbuts

International Debutant
pretty pleased to be leading both the batting and bowling averages in CW. my 2 wickets this year have set CW averages on fire at a stunning 13.50 haha

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
519 rus @ 22.57 and 16 wickets @ 27.00. Hasn't been a very good debut season.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
My thoughts exactly Rob, you had a really decent season especially as it was your debut season. HAHAHA Rob me and you really did suck this year :( Avg, of 25 for me and 23 for you, if only we both fired this season. Ahwell lets hope we get tons in the final and boost it up a bit, and Win!

Perm

I would've liked to be average more with the bat than the ball, considering I've average about 45 in Grade Cricket I've been a little disappointed. Should be able to improve for next season.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
My thoughts exactly Rob, you had a really decent season especially as it was your debut season. HAHAHA Rob me and you really did suck this year :( Avg, of 25 for me and 23 for you, if only we both fired this season. Ahwell lets hope we get tons in the final and boost it up a bit, and Win!
Haha yeah. At least, hopefully, next season can only get better. It would be awesome to win the title, that'd make the season really.

Did alright in OD though :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
mikeW said:
Pretty happy with my season

813 runs @ 33.88 and 44 wickets @ 21.30.

Nice! :)

Those 2 10'fers in the 3rd and 2nd last games really boosted my bowling stats. Fully wasn't expecting to go past 80 wickets or end up in the top 5 bowlers after a sluggish start to the season. I think I ended up 3 short of last years tally?

Does that include test match wickets, Liam?

82 @ 20.85 :) E/R of 3.7 :( Managed to take 3 10'fers *ego* :cool:

Managed to break 100 runs again as well 8-)

Great effort by Kennett and Watt! Hopefully Kennett will break 100 wickets in the final.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
My worst FC season by a distance.

534 runs @ 24.27 and 24 wickets @ 35.08. On the bright side, I had a higher average than Dauth.

ash chaulk

International Captain
we topped the tables in soo much

Code:
Highest Innings
  Runs                    Venue
 695-7     Black vs Blue  PDV Dome
 657-10    Black vs Colts Pickford Reserve
 585-10    Black vs Green Pickford Reserve
Code:
Highest Scores
Runs   Player                                  Venue
 301*  A. Blackman              Black vs Blue  PDV Dome

Code:
Avge  Player                       T     I   NO    Runs   HS   100   50
 70.83  C.R. Butler                  9    16    4     850  121     2    7
Code:
% Innings of 50 or more
   %    Player                        I  100s  50s
 56.25  C.R. Butler                  16     2    7
Code:
Best Bowling in an Innings
Analysis  Player                                  Venue
  8-39    M.W. Wilson              Black vs Colts Pickford Reserve
Code:
Bowling Strike Rate
  S/R    Player                       Wkts
 21.00   C.R. Butler                     2
 29.00   H.G. Warwick                   18
Code:
Bowling Economy Rate
  E/R   Player                           O        R
 1.00   A. Blackman                    1.0        1
 2.07   Kexing Su                    186.0      385
 2.21   D.P. Richards                404.5      894

andyc

52 wickets @ 26.9, not too much to complain about there. Batting seems to be getting worse though, 126 runs @ 8.4