• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ v SL: T20I Series 2023 - Sri Lanka Tour Of New Zealand

BrookRobert2023

Cricket Spectator
The T20I series between New Zealand and Sri Lanka is now tied! Sri Lanka won the first match of this T20I series on April 2 in Auckland. While, New Zealand have now won the second T20I of this series today in Dunedin.

Stand out performances by Adam Milne and Tim Seifert today at the University Oval Cricket Stadium in Dunedin. Adam Milne bags the achievement of getting 5 wickets in an international cricket match. Whereas, Lockie Furguson and Tim Southee have already unlocked this achievemet.

Tim Seifert had an incredible knock today, scoring 79 runs off 43 balls only. He struck 6 sixes and 3 fours in his innings.

In contrast, the overall performance by Sri Lanka was not good at all. Because, they leaked 17 extra runs in their bowling. Knowing the fact that they have given the target of only 142 runs.

Attachments