• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

North Sydney announcement

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
calmal said:
and yes i do kno who u r. Ur the little fag from hornsby who thinks he's king s**t
:laugh::laugh:

Calmal buddy, we've missed you. Did you see my message in the other thread?

PY

International Coach
calmal said:
and yes i do kno who u r. Ur the little fag from hornsby who thinks he's king s**t
Please at least try and act with some intelligence and don't avoid the filter as it's there for a reason.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
woah guys stop fighting. i never knew u guys were from thornleigh and hornsby. I'm from Beecroft. I used to play junior reps a long time ago for ND's but now just play park cricket for Beecroft.

Mosman are *********... got a couple of mates heading to NS this year... apparently a place that gives the youngsters a go so maybe in a few years they'll be a big force.

calmal

Cricket Spectator
Slats4ever said:
sam perry and neil kimberly
yeh kimbo use to go to our skool..good player..yeh man mosman r ****...i only played cause my dad had played for them for like 40 odd years and yeh they knew me thorugh that...and most of them r rich f**kers with 7 cars....

kimbo was at my house last night he brother plays 1st grade/2nd grade but played reps all the way through with kimbo my dad also teaches with his dad um Sam Perry he plays 2nd Grade as well but dont really talk to him much or havent talked to him but i no him

James

Cricket Web Owner
calmal said:
yeh kimbo use to go to our skool..good player..yeh man mosman r ****...i only played cause my dad had played for them for like 40 odd years and yeh they knew me thorugh that...and most of them r rich f**kers with 7 cars....
This is now an official warning.

Re-read the post from PY above.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
its good to see some sydney grade players in here. those where the days when i played green shield and 2nd grade for randy also known know as randy petes, but those where the good ol days, 16 full of energy and keen to run in all day, sledge anyone lol. i copped a mouth full from wayne holsworthy at bankstown oval one day, that was scary sight at the age of 16, i was battinga nd he was screaming in lol.

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
bugssy said:
its good to see some sydney grade players in here. those where the days when i played green shield and 2nd grade for randy also known know as randy petes, but those where the good ol days, 16 full of energy and keen to run in all day, sledge anyone lol. i copped a mouth full from wayne holsworthy at bankstown oval one day, that was scary sight at the age of 16, i was battinga nd he was screaming in lol.
ummm. great story bugs