• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Janus

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The real problem I see with Denmark is that Klokker is the only batsman that can handle cricket at this level. It's not in my opinion good news for Denmark's chances of reaching the world cup, at best they'll be Seventh in UAE 2009. And even that is in doubt.

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Yup... Denmark in real problem if others dont improve their game... I feel Uganda should be the 4th team to qualify....

Janus

For obvious reason's I'm hoping that Denmark can pull themselves together and prove their worth to European cricket.

As I write UAE are putting Argentina to the sword with the bat. 228/1

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
412/4 My Goodness that wasn't even a contest:-O

Updates of the Denmark vs Uganda game and the Namibia vs Oman on CricketEurope

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Wats going wrong with Argentina? They started the tournament very well, they just lost by 18 runs... Now they are going bad to worst after ever game... God help them for the remaining matches... UAE GREAT GOING... KEEP IT UP... Arshad Ali man of the match again...

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
So Oman Wins by beating Namibia in very high scoring match... Time for Asian Cricket to celebrate as their members won all the games played so far... Bad luck Namibia... Never expected Oman to play so well anyways thats Cricket:

Standings Updated After Day 3:

1) UAE
2) Oman
3) Namibia
4) Denmark
5) Uganda
6) Argentina

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
2007 EAP Trophy, Auckland, New Zealand, 30th Nov - 9th Dec 2k7:

Participating teams:
  • Cook Islands
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Samoa
  • Tonga
  • Vanuatu
The top two teams from the tournament will qualify for Division Five of the World Cricket League in Jersey in May 2008.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
I have to say i am disappointed in Uganda - I seriously thought they would be up for a promotion spot. Oman have certainly turned out the surprise package so far - no mean feat at all to beat Namibia.

Janus

I'd expect Namibia to bounce back after that fluke loss to Oman,Not sure Denmark have the skill to overcome Oman though.

It hasn't turned out so far the way I'd expected. Had originally pegged this as the final table but it's not really possible now:

1) Namibia
2) Denmark
3) UAE
4) Uganda
5) Oman
6) Argentina

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Ya... Its not a fluke that Oman won,,, They Played really well... Credit goes for the way they batted...

Now Namibia are on a high: 358/7 V UAE in 50 Overs... Gerrie Snymanrun out (Khurram Khan)196 with 17 Sixes... Missed double century....

Argentina won the toss and elcted to bat Score 152/8 after 50.

Anyone know about the grounds there? As there were so many sixes being hit are they very small or have the Teams Improved their batting so much?

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
UAE 242/3
Overs: 30.0

Wat a fight... Its becoming tough for Namibia! I dont know if its true or a dream, We dont see such fights even between Test Nations... How come these teams able to score so easily? Anyone have any Idea, Pls explain?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
UAE 242/3
Overs: 30.0

Wat a fight... Its becoming tough for Namibia! I dont know if its true or a dream, We dont see such fights even between Test Nations... How come these teams able to score so easily? Anyone have any Idea, Pls explain?
Flat pitches....

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Wat ever I guess even asian countries have developed a lot through ACC 20/20!!! They are fighting to win thats wat counts...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Wins for UAE, Uganda, and Oman today, strange that apart from the collosal 412 set by UAE (and who would screw up defending a total like that) None of the teams seem to have the stomach to defend their first innings

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Wins for UAE, Uganda, and Oman today, strange that apart from the collosal 412 set by UAE (and who would screw up defending a total like that) None of the teams seem to have the stomach to defend their first innings
Denmark Defended against Uganda for a score below 240...