• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealands DOMINATION of Australia

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
Australia don't have any answer for New Zealand in this ICC series . Looks like Bichel wont get man of the match this game , 6 overs for 59
we are Fully enjoying this game at 4 for 29. I guess convicts don't make good Cricketers.......

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
Has any one else noticed that New Zealand is allways restrict australia to under 200

haha

good job

p.s told ya

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
what the hell are you going on about,
NZ has batted first all 4 times, in fact
after 9 games the team batting 2nd has only
won twice, once chasing only 108 and once
due to a freak innings by Chris cairns
Just remember what has happened in the tests
, if it were not for rain than the Last
6 Aus - NZ tests would be 5 - 0 to Australia

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
hmmmmmmmmmm

if you are watching this game , at the mcg ,
you would see that fleming has a plan for each of the australians
and that plan WORKS , unlike any australian plan.
and as for the test series sure the rain was a factor but at least new zealand tried to get a result , not just played for a draw so as not to affect their "winning" streak.
anyway australia arn't even going to be in the final of this ICC series...........
:cheesy: :laugh: :cheesy: :laugh: :cheesy: :laugh: :cheesy: :laugh: :cheesy: :laugh:

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
newsboy, you are a very biased idiot.

australia dominated the first two tests (which your beloved NZ played for draws) and if it wasnt for weather would have won them both. The third test we were set 430ish to win and had go until it was 7/380 odd.

Oh and I hope you saw the match tonight :P :P :P :P :P

aannie

Cricket Spectator
if you are referring to the game last night...29th....i'd just like to remind you WHO WON!!!!!

WE BEAT NZ...YEH YEH YEH!!!!!

bevan is such a CHAMPION!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
stop talking rubbish everyone & face the facts:

Australia should have won the test series 2-0 if there had been no rain.

In the ODIS, NZ have outplayed Australia in every single match except for a couple of individual efforts by Michael Bevan & Glenn McGrath.

Lets not forget that there is a coin toss in cricket & I'll think you'll find that NZ have not always elected to bat, rather they have been put into bat by the opposition, and so what if they bat first, its working most of the time isn't it? how else can you explain them being at the top of the table