• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand fast bowlers who are 'definitely' better than Kapil Dev

About New Zealand fast bowlers who are 'definitely' better than Kapil Dev

• Fuller Pilch was right

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Fuller Pilch was wrong

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you can accuse pilch of being delusional all you like but he's probably the calmest cricket chat poster around. the man is a master of his craft.

in fact, i think he is the GOAT of cricket chat wind ups. you can't even call him a troll, there's no malice, he just thinks it's funny and has a very straight face. he comes home with a chilly bin full of fish every time.
I wasn't talking about FP

Flem274*

123/5
Mate I don't know what to tell you.
you can start by admitting you're wrong, that you're always wrong, and that we should grab a beverage if we're ever in the same country.

also it's cute you remember my statements on that series. it's true, those pitches were no worse than many in nz or around the world before ganguly's supreme sooks arrived. the best bit about the wicket highlights is how many times ganguly got out fending wider than a 2021 kohli caricature.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you can start by admitting you're wrong, that you're always wrong, and that we should grab a beverage if we're ever in the same country.

also it's cute you remember my statements on that series. it's true, those pitches were no worse than many in nz or around the world before ganguly's supreme sooks arrived. the best bit about the wicket highlights is how many times ganguly got out fending wider than a 2021 kohli caricature.
no u

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
you can accuse pilch of being delusional all you like but he's probably the calmest cricket chat poster around. the man is a master of his craft.

in fact, i think he is the GOAT of cricket chat wind ups. you can't even call him a troll, there's no malice, he just thinks it's funny and has a very straight face. he comes home with a chilly bin full of fish every time.
THE GOAT POST.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member

The pitches vs India in 2002 weren't that bad. If they were as bad as people claim, Mark Richardson must've been the best opener of the early 2000s.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member

Yeah there's no malice intended. Same in the NZ politics thread where I share slightly more rw opinions than most.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Look at who each of Bond and Clark played against lol
By that argument, I could put a caveat on peak Warne and McGrath because neither bowled to the best side in the world (their own team).

The pitches vs India in 2002 weren't that bad. If they were as bad as people claim, Mark Richardson must've been the best opener of the early 2000s.
You'd have to suggest they were pretty sporting, given the Hamilton Test was the first in 21 years to not feature a half century, and the Basin was pretty low scoring too. They were green, hard and fast, doing things sideways and with considerable bounce. Bond downwind at the Basin in that 2nd dig looked pretty frightening to me. Richardson batted well, no doubt, as did Dravid because they left well and some luck along the way The ball that Bond got Dravid with in the 2nd dig, no man keeps that out. And yeah, India didn't fancy it much other than that.