• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand cricket fans in Toronto

thundaboult

International Debutant
Calling all (if any) fans in Toronto! I hear that the Hemingway's Restaurant at 142 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON M5R 1A8 will be playing the game from 8am. (game starts at 5:30am but apparently the restaurant owner can only get someone to go open shop at 8am). Hemingway's is a New Zealand themed bar and I will likely go there at 8 am to help support the blackcaps for the final.

If there is anybody who is a new zealand fan here and is located in Toronto, Canada...please do not hesitate to send me a message so we can plan a get together and arrange this! Also, if you have a better location in mind (one that would also play the game from the beginning at 5:30 am, lol), please let me know in this thread or in the Private messages!

BACK THE BLACKAPS!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I showed up but there was some suspicious looking geezers knocking about so decided I didn't want to chance it