• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Site Opiniions

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Damn this site is Wiiicckkkkedd and getting better

James this is a great suprise !! and it is real real real great ! :):D enjoying it thorougly !

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
yes excellent stuff that...

Great effort to all involved...

:D:D:D:D:D

And a big thanx...

Rich2001

International Captain
Yes I would like to say great work to all involded with the revamp of Cricketweb :D

And the site looks great and growing on me each time I have visted (but I admit I have had longer than others) so all I can say to the doubters is give it time... Your learn to love it :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yea thanks to James for all the great hardwork , hes done most of it and a lot of good though and commitment all for the members !

Mate you are great

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
I thought you wanted my opinion. So, here it is -

The website and the forum itself are very good overall and is lot more improved...

...but I don't like the way news is posted on the main page. The previous one was better as you got to read a preview of the news before clicking on it.

Anyway, the design is excellent and I'm looking forward to more improvements soon.:lol::lol:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It took just a little time to get used to it, but now I can't remember what the old site looked like.

That's old age for you.

Mind you, I haven't posted any news articles yet.

James

Cricket Web Owner
...but I don't like the way news is posted on the main page. The previous one was better as you got to read a preview of the news before clicking on it.
There was a reason for this. The way the news was before certain topics would get lost quickly and there was no category option.

Now it's easy to refer back to certain items and the frontpage always remains pretty much the same size. Everything is easily managed :)

Anyway, the design is excellent and I'm looking forward to more improvements soon
Fixes and improvements are being made day to day.

I've already fixed at least a dozen issues and have added new things :)

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
I wanted to say that the page title, the bat that says 'cricket web forum' is quite neat. Nice work whoever designed it.