• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
Last shot....Ted Dexter?
Q19. Ted Dexter? ....YESSSSSS

He led Sussex in the first Gillette Cup Final at Lords in 1963.
Sussex and its captain semed to be just the team for one day cricket and their dominance, later shared with Lancashire, continued for long.

He never played in an ODI since they werent played in his days but , surely, he would have been a hit with his stiring stroke play and brilliant fielding and aggressive leadership besides fairly competent right arm medium pace.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I've opened the bowling for my country before but often another sport takes priority. Who am I and what is the other sport I represent my country in?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
I've opened the bowling for my country before but often another sport takes priority. Who am I and what is the other sport I represent my country in?
Am I from the Southern Hemisphere ?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year

Q1.Am I from the Southern Hemisphere ? No.
Q2.Is he from a test playign nation? No.
Q3.Did they play before The Second World War? No.
Q4.Is it Asif Karim......... No.
Q5.Is it a Dutch hockey player by any chance? No.

Clue One: This player has represented his country in his other sport at a World Cup before.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
my turn I guess

I am looking for an interesting achievement Ken Barrington has achieved quite a few times (four to be exact).

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
my turn I guess

I am looking for an interesting achievement Ken Barrington has achieved quite a few times (four to be exact).
reaching a century with a six ?