• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name conversion?

ash chaulk

International Captain
yep i luv the real names ideas..... but it scares me that neil knew my middle initial.

but then i think Cricket WEB wouldnt be realistic to be called the web team without some of ya'll alias's

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
For the trial periods in Liam's pre-match sheets you could do it like this.
In Batting Order:
25Smash Testimonial Match
Cricket Web XXX:XRA Rose:Xavier Rose, PE Young:PY, ARD Cloete:Cloete(vc), JR Gray:Jamee999(wk)(c), LA Camps:Mr Mxyzptlk, etc.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
For the trial periods in Liam's pre-match sheets you could do it like this.
In Batting Order:
25Smash Testimonial Match
Cricket Web XXX:XRA Rose:Xavier Rose, PE Young:PY, ARD Cloete:Cloete(vc), JR Gray:Jamee999(wk)(c), LA Camps:Mr Mxyzptlk, etc.
Don't have a clue what the meaning of that post is.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yep, one player per line, the their forum name in brackets would be easiest. Just for the first few matches?

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yep, one player per line, the their forum name in brackets would be easiest. Just for the first few matches?
Yeah that would be good just so everyone gets an idea of who's who

CM Broadbent for me

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I no im not admin either but.... Maybe if anyone that doesnt reply to the thread with in a few weeks should be deeemed inactive and they should be retired. just a thought.