• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My PBEM is making a comeback if theres enough interest......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
After a layoff of about 6 months i am looking to start up my PBEM again...
I've come up with an idea which will go ahead if theres enough interest....

It will be 20 teams, 2 divisions, 10 in each, 50 overs/side, promotion and relegation with 3 up and 3 down.....
The sides will come from Australia, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, West Indies, South Africa and Sri Lanka... The ratios for each country will be decided at a later date....

This will only go ahead if there is enough interest, so if u know anyone that would be interested get them to contact me through the forum, ASAP.....

Anyone interested......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok i only have the two vacancys so i need to get you to pick a domestic team that is not in this list
NSW (Australia)
QLD (Australia)
WA (Australia)
Mumbai (India)
Lancashire (England)
Nthn Districts (NZ)
Worcestershire (Eng)
Glamorgan (England)

Cheers Guys.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys your in i'll be getting the info ready in the next couple of weeks, i will need you to send an email to cricketgame@hotmail.com stating your team and your name so i have a record of your email address...

Cheers :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No worries mate just send me an e-mail with a team u want thats not on the list....