• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mundine v Green

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pasag said:
Yep, not a Mundine fan. Just out of interest, how much does it cost to watch it on Foxtel?
I think it's $50. Not positive though (don't have Foxtel myself), I just heard a teacher at school mention it.

pasag

RTDAS
andyc said:
I think it's $50. Not positive though (don't have Foxtel myself), I just heard a teacher at school mention it.
Jeez, thats a lot of money to watch two idiots knocking the crap through each other.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well technically the $50 is to watch many idiots knocking the crap out of each other.

I already pay a hefty price for Foxtel, to pay another $50 was just asking a bit too much. I did want to see the fight though, so I planned on heading to the pub but all my mates pulled out. :(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah Nady, is indeed $50. Should be at my mates place watching it, but I have Athletics Carnival tomorrow. :( Anyone know if there`s live commentary on the net or the like?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
First round mostly Green doing the attacking, but Mundine got in a couple of nice shots towards the end of the round. Back later.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
2nd and 3rd to Mundine according to the commentators. Green still making all the play, but Mundine counterpunching well.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Green coming back well in the last 30 seconds or so, but Mundine still finding gaps in the counterattack with his quick hand speed. Close round, that.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Another Mundine round - nailing Green with some nice left jabs. Struggling to see Green win this - Mundine is just sitting back, letting Green throw some big punches which miss, then he gets through Green's defence while it's down.