• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Move over cnerd

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I feel bad for Ben Kettle. 7 fer with the ball to set up an easy chase, only to be out first ball. Is he a prospect we should keep our ears open to hearing about?
He slipped over and then knocked over by a blinding throw - talk about bad luck

Usually bowls leg spin and instead opened the bowling and went on the rampage with seam up balls going everywhere

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bat for 34 overs to lose chasing 71. lol.

also, Ingeborg Beavers was one of the scorers? What a name.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Might as well bore you all with my exploits once again. Today went well. Other than being called a ****ing cheat by the visiting captain. Alas he apologised but remained adamant he’d hit it when given lbw.

All of the fielders said post match that it was nowhere near bat so I’ll take it. And anyway it is what it is. But if he didn’t hit it then we can put today down as no howlers

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You need to not care what they say. It's your game, they're just participating.

At least, that's how all the other ****wit umpires acted during my playing days, so you may as well start now.