• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Oh FFS, will you all back off? I didn't "blow up" for a start, and the only reason I commented was because andmark saw fit to trumpet his 1000 post achievement by not only creating a pointless thread in OT, but also saying so in here. As far as I'm aware, no-one else did that, so I have to assume they don't know about this thread.
What has it got to do with you? Nothing.

If James or any one of the other Moderators thought it was unreasonable or the like, then they would have said something. It really doesn't matter that andmark created the thread, and it seems that you're the only person who actually cares.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
What has it got to do with you? Nothing.

If James or any one of the other Moderators thought it was unreasonable or the like, then they would have said something. It really doesn't matter that andmark created the thread, and it seems that you're the only person who actually cares.
Haha, as if I'm the only one who's ever complained about spamming.

FWIW, I was going to mention you as a young member who posts absolute quality almost without exception.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy **** people. Will you calm the **** down. Sheesh. It's only a forum for God sake. Lately, I've seen a lot of people fighting and bickering over little meaningless things. Calm down and relax, it's just a forum. At the end of the day, it's all about enjoying and having fun.

So chill :)........

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Had some dire beginnings in CC tbh IIRC. Not much different than CDM or andmark. Ok well maybe not that bad, but still.
You sure about that? I thought PF was about 70 when I first read his posts.

The only thing I have against him is that he hates where I come from so much, other than that he's a gun poster :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Holy **** people. Will you calm the **** down. Sheesh. It's only a forum for God sake. Lately, I've seen a lot of people fighting and bickering over little meaningless things. Calm down and relax, it's just a forum. At the end of the day, it's all about enjoying and having fun.

So chill :)........
It's a forum, but it's not "only" a forum.

That doesn't mean fighting and bickering over little meaningless things is a good idea, though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well it's definitely an abbreviation, for the reason you've just pointed out.
Never think of the compression\shortening of names as abbreviation, TBH. Mathew to Matthew or Richard to Rich isn't an abbreviation AFAIK, and nor should cover drive man or tooextracool to cdm or tec be AFAIK.