• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Neser

Kraken

International 12th Man
Nah @Kraken seems like a great bloke, no animosity there whatsoever.

Has some good insights at times on Sydney grade/junior cricket, CW's #1 Will Salzmann fan.
haha my knowledge of Sydney grade is vastly inferior to your SA grade knowledge

I am a huge Salzmann fan, doesn’t stop me getting PTSD remembering when I watched him score 150 then take 5fa against the side I coached

Kraken

International 12th Man
It does show that he used the edge of his bat well in the first part of his innings. But surely it's all about how he bowls today as to whether he's got a sniff. As an England supporter, would far rather he played than Hazelwood. We've seen off Boland, don't think Neser would really be much different.
can’t wait till nes takes a bag and scores runs at OT

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
haha my knowledge of Sydney grade is vastly inferior to your SA grade knowledge

I am a huge Salzmann fan, doesn’t stop me getting PTSD remembering when I watched him score 150 then take 5fa against the side I coached
Ahh thanks, wouldn't say I am exactly the most knowledgeable about the grade scene over here, but I do try to follow it pretty closely

Genuinely think Salzmann is a major talent, would like to see a bit more of him for NSW fitness permitting this season.

If not, wouldn't mind seeing him in a baggy red one day

halba

International 12th Man
Probably won't play ahead of Hazlewood must win 4th test- David Warner gets the sack

Attack for Old Trafford

Green
Marsh
Hazlewood
Starc
Cummins
Murphy

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Probably won't play ahead of Hazlewood must win 4th test- David Warner gets the sack

Attack for Old Trafford

Green
Marsh
Hazlewood
Starc
Cummins
Murphy
Wtf, you've been pushing Neser since WTC Final and now you leave him out when he's just scored 176* and taken Leics 1st wicket 😆

Kraken

International 12th Man
Ahh thanks, wouldn't say I am exactly the most knowledgeable about the grade scene over here, but I do try to follow it pretty closely

Genuinely think Salzmann is a major talent, would like to see a bit more of him for NSW fitness permitting this season.

If not, wouldn't mind seeing him in a baggy red one day
yeah I think we would do good in SA as well - in saying that im pretty sure he had stressies/something along those lines last year cause he played a lot of games without bowling

the one you should be looking at is Ben’s brother Harry (Manenti)

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah I think we would do good in SA as well - in saying that im pretty sure he had stressies/something along those lines last year cause he played a lot of games without bowling

the one you should be looking at is Ben’s brother Harry (Manenti)
Harry is already coming over here, not on the full contract list but is in the Redbacks pathway academy, which is basically a group of a few young players who don't have state contracts but train with the main squad and generally be around the setup here

Kraken

International 12th Man
Harry is already coming over here, not on the full contract list but is in the Redbacks pathway academy, which is basically a group of a few young players who don't have state contracts but train with the main squad and generally be around the setup here
That’s awesome, happy for him

loterry1994

International Debutant
Guys just unlucky to be in an era like previous eras where it’s hard to break into the aus team a long period.There’s been plenty of them

WICFan

U19 Captain
Guys just unlucky to be in an era like previous eras where it’s hard to break into the aus team a long period.There’s been plenty of them
Yeah, not to get any easier either with younger pacers coming through and if they can solve Jhye's hamstring issues too that'll add to the competition.