• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man of the match...unfair?

llandarr

Cricket Spectator
suppose you have a point.. maybe its just me, but I always think the MOTM should go to someone on the winning team, especially if they have outplayed the opposition..

Maybe Tyson.. six wickets on a pitch which was obviously flat as a pancake..

King_Ponting

International Regular
squiz said:
I don't know how they got this:
Seems right to me, the guy top scored in the first innings and second top scored in the second innings for his side and most probably scored more runs than the guy that made 149*

llandarr

Cricket Spectator
King_Ponting said:
Seems right to me, the guy top scored in the first innings and second top scored in the second innings for his side and most probably scored more runs than the guy that made 149*

Even though Munday scored a century, a fifty and took three wickets in the second innings... I think he deserves it myself..