• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

loading error

jazz

Cricket Spectator
error help

can somebody help me please

when i load up my icc 2005 and load australia i get this error message

all my other saved teams load fine its just australia

could somebody help me, i was just about to start the wc 2007 :(

thanks

timraa

Cricket Spectator
yeah same with mine i had an awesome team something stuffed it up, i dont think you can fix it. my team was winning everything right near the end of the season, i had a generated batsman who averaged 86, it ****ed me right off

sammy22

U19 12th Man
It's a corrupted game and has happend to me before on various games, including this and championship manager.

It could happen at any time, so what I do about every 5 games or so is make a copy of my saved game. Just go into program files the game you want and it;s normally under data, saved games or something like that. Just copy your saved game paste it into a space and you can even rename it.

This file then contains the same data as the saved game you are using. If anything should happen to it you have a back up copy. :cool: